Our Commitment to Our Clients During the Covid-19 Crisis
Update April 29, 2020
We are thrilled to announce that we will re-open for business on May 1st.
There will be different guidelines to follow during this time to make sure we are as safe and healthy as possible.
1. All pets must have scheduled appointments. We will not be accepting walk in appointments. Please call 215-752-3661, leave a message and we will call you back with in the hour.
2. When coming to and from the facility, ONLY your pet will be permitted into the facility. You must call when in the parking lot. A staff member will be there for valet or "curbside" drop off and pick up for your pet. This staff member (as all staff members) will be required to where mask and gloves.
3. We will not be taking cash payments at this time. All payment must be authorized over the phone with a credit card.
4. If you or a family member is sick. Please only schedule essential pet care needs. (Ex. Medically necessary grooming or Emergency over night lodging) If your pet requires these services you must notify Town and Country Pet Care of your symptoms. We further stress that unless our services are fully necessary you postpone all services until you and your family are feeling better.
5. We request that you please follow the PPE and social distancing guidelines in places for Pennsylvania.
We look forward to seeing all our guests again and appreciate your patience during this transitional time to get back to normal. If you have any questions please call we will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Our mission has always been to provide a happy, safe, and healthy place for your pet. We are excited to continue that mission and extend that same compassion to our pet owners. Stay Safe everyone!!!
Update March 17, 2020
With many changes in our lives due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), our pets can be such a comfort to us as we learn to enjoy and endure the circumstances of staying at home and practicing social distancing.
We want you to know that Town and Country Pet Care Center is committed to being here for you during this time. We are ready to pamper your four-legged family members in whatever ways will help make this a safe and comfortable time for you and your pet.
At Town and Country Pet Care Center, the health and well-being of your pet and family are our top priority. We have taken every possible measure to keep our facilities operating in a safe manner and have continually evolved our procedures based on current circumstances. Pet care staff will be here to care for your pets and are eager to accommodate you, our client, as much as we can.
Town and Country Pet Care Center will continue to actively monitor the news and guidance from various public agencies about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will abide by the recommendations put forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), U.S. State Department, and city and county officials. Again, our goal is to remain open while continuing to provide a safe environment for our staff, clients, and guests.